Tuesday 1 May 2012

An Update On "WHAT IS GOING ON?!" And Statistics After Ch. 8


So yeah, Ch. 8 is out, go read that now. Anyway, the purpose of this post is basically to let you guys know what's happening. Recently, we've released three chapters very quickly. Ch. 6 was released two days before Ch. 7 and now, two days later, Ch. 8 is out too (which was written by me).
Of course, a new chapter will NOT be released every two days, but we ARE trying to put a larger effort into getting them out faster now. It's Izz's fault, blame her. *points to Izz*

So yeah, I wanted to put this here only because I'm afraid that, in the quick releases, that the chapters could have been overlooked. So, people, please: check the Chapter Number, check your Dashboard for new posts!
Thank you!


4 comments:

  1. I never check my dashboard. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just never have the tab open. I need people to remind moi when they post somethin new.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's not BLAME Izz. It's THANK Izz.

    I'm sure I've made a lot of people happy.

    But seriously; danke you guys are awesome!

    ReplyDelete