Thursday 26 July 2012

Whoops...

Yeah, so...

Sorry about 13. I did say it was a short chapter, but everything I wrote basically contradicted with most of the history that we'd already laid out (I was pretty tired). So I've had to go back and edit through all of it again (with Nix's help) and it still hasn't been finished yet. Plus, school's back and there's work and Kingdom of the Wicked was just released so I'm pretty bent on getting through that and blady blah blah.

Most likely, it'll be out by the weekend, maybe before that if you're lucky.

As for the comments about getting this thing published, Nix and I have discussed this pretty thoroughly, believe me. Couple of complications have come up, but yes; we most definitely want to, but we may not be able to due to things that I won't go into detail here.

So yeah, that's it for now. Adios.

1 comment: